Friday, November 25, 2011

Has your marriage faced pressure from friends or family to break up.?

I have not had to deal with this... but several friends have.





I am just curious how many people out there are in a relationship that someone else protests constantly, how doe that effect you and your relationship.





has this pressure ever worked? and broken you up?Has your marriage faced pressure from friends or family to break up.?
my sister %26amp; brother cant stand my man but that doesnt matter to me a little bit. I didnt like my bro ex wife and he knew it . but my sister would constantly tell me to dump him and go back to dating the guy who worked at the bank and drove a nice car.





it didnt work i just try to avoid letting them in the same room =)Has your marriage faced pressure from friends or family to break up.?
Definitely yes. And I wish I listened years earlier.





But it was the pressure from her that squeezed me out of the relationship.
If any of my friends behaved that way, they would quickly become my ex-friends.





And lucky for me my family both has sense and also likes my wife.
Yes but we dont care we are happy and just because others dont like us together is just tooooo bad for them. They need to worry about their own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment