Friday, November 25, 2011

If gay marriage become legal, would you practice abstinence?

I mean, as in, to postpone having sex until marriage. Would you do it?





Or you would just prefer to have sex with just anyone, anytime, with no feelings, and one-night-stands just like the homophobes have accused us?If gay marriage become legal, would you practice abstinence?
In respect to behaviour before, during and after a marriage I suspect gays would do as straights do. We are gay, we are not an alien life form.If gay marriage become legal, would you practice abstinence?
I don't believe in 'no sex until marriage' for gay or straight individuals. It's some people's choice, but it seems to go against the nature of being a human being to me.





';I will ignore my body's natural needs and act our of accordance with what evolution has imprinted in me because a social ritual has not yet been preformed tying me to one person for the rest of our existence.'; is a very bizarre reason to not have sex in my eyes. If you haven't has sex before marriage, then there's a probability you're marrying simply to feed that biological need, not because the other person is someone you could spend the rest of your life with.





Gay marriage is legal where I live, doesn't mean I'm sitting around praying for the one to sweep me off my feet or anything.
I'm not gay but I do support same-sex marriage.





I used to go to conservative churches that teach that abstinence crap, and I learned that the leaders of these churches actually crack jokes about 30 and 40 year-old virgins behind their backs. Now I just send my Christian friends to the site below which debunks the whole thing against premarital sex in the Bible. It covers same-sex lifestyles too. I hope it helps you.
No. I had to keep up the appearance of being straight while I was in the Army. If I didn't sleep with a man or 2 in those days, that would have raised flags on suspicions of me being gay. I didn't want that, so I did what I had to do.





If I could've done things differently, I probably would've remained abstinent.





I am married, BTW. I believe my wife would have practiced abstinence IF she married a man. But she married me, %26amp; I have no problem.





Good question-made me get the gray matter working at 2am!
yes, i will.. and am actually practicing abstinence as much as i can..but sometimes i get so horny i cud just rip someone's shirt off..lol i think not being able to marry makes us look like a bunch of bad sexcraved maniacs for the rest of our lives... when the truth is we're all the same be str8 or gay...
In my opinion, both of the options are too extreme.





I wouldn't practive abstinence but I wouldn't have sex with just anybody either. How about having sex with the person you love?





Good luck.


;-)
I wouldn't practice abstinence (well, too late now anyway lol) because I'm not religious and I don't really have those moral ideas.





But I wouldn't continue just sleeping around.
1. Too late for that for me.


2. Heterosexual people also have one-night stands.


3. ?
whether its legal or not I'm staying abstinate until I'm married
That would be a double standard.
Lol, no... Who actually does that?
i would still have sex with those i felt like having sex with??
are there other options..
honestly, i dont really get your question

No comments:

Post a Comment