Friday, November 25, 2011

How long will it be before women start proposing marriage to John Mark Karr?

trust me, it will happen, if it hasn't already..How long will it be before women start proposing marriage to John Mark Karr?
Good question...very perceptive of you...


There are women in the world foolish enough to do so; I've dated some of them... ;)How long will it be before women start proposing marriage to John Mark Karr?
i DON'T THINK HE'S AS ';CUTE'; AS SCOTT PETERSON! tHAT'S ONE DESPERATE WOMEN ! SICK!!!!! OH I'M SURE IT WILL! MUST SECRETLY HAVE A ';DEATH'; WISH!
I am such that it will happen too, if nothing else, 15 minute of fame is good enough.
LOL
I heard he was married to a 13 year-old when he was 19 and then a pregnant 16 year-old when he was 24...he seems to like younger women...he's so creepy though...If he ever had kids, I'd feel bad for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment