Friday, November 25, 2011

Why would my husband want to change position's all of a sudden after 20 years of marriage?

I have always been in the same position on my back next to the clock, should I put my foot down?Why would my husband want to change position's all of a sudden after 20 years of marriage?
He got all excited watching you put that new g string on that he wants to liven things up a bit. Go with the flow.Why would my husband want to change position's all of a sudden after 20 years of marriage?
He wants a little variety. There's nothing wrong with that as long as the variety is with you.Do a little doggie or reverse cowgirl.
Maybe he wants a change because he is bored with it and wants variety. Don't be so mean and selfish towards him atleast he's coming home boinking you not Mrs. Sullivan down the street. Geez
Have you put on some weight?.


Maybe he's starting to burn his erse on the light bulb when your at it and he's fed up with burnt buns.
Your husband sounds distinctly lacking in moral fibre to me. Send him over to D.C. I'll show him some rectitude!
maybe if you put your foot down he won't know what to do
yes you should put your foot down if its been working for 20years why change it now
Perhaps someone else has been teaching him new ones.
Maybe hes tried it with someone else and likes it...
There is a spring poking out of his side of the mattress....
change can be good....
your way to hot for him .
You might enjoy having your butt in the air..give it a try!!
ask him?

No comments:

Post a Comment