Friday, November 25, 2011

What will we protest for after we get gay marriage legalized?

I agree with Radgal ENDA.








Woman Born Transsexual Now Cisgendered


(who believes everyone has a right to have a job)What will we protest for after we get gay marriage legalized?
Well right now in the state I live in I can not adopt the children that my partner and I had together. And even though we have every single legal document you can possibly have stating that she wants me to adopt them I can't.





So if something horrible happened to my partner I would lose the children, even though no one on her side of the family would challenge me for the right to adopt them.





I have been there since they were conceived, there when they were born, spent nights rocking them to sleep, nights caring for them when they are sick. I go to work daily to provide for them. I am there 100% of the time. And they could be taken away from me in a heartbeat.














LWhat will we protest for after we get gay marriage legalized?
Let's not forget ENDA. Preferably a trans inclusive ENDA.








Employment


Non


Discrimination


Act
Government grants for sex toy demonsration sales partys -
Something else honey. There's always more injustice.
lowering the legal consent age!! or animal marriage!!
there is always some one protesting about everything
Marijuana?
Someone will dream up something like blue neck ties VS green ones.
for Bollywood to take over Hollywood lol








i'm not from india





Hollywood is racist thats why
Ummmmm.....adoption?
adoption and more equal rights like that seeing each other in the hospital thing.... or whatever it is. XD
Same sex adoption silly!


Oh and gays in the military!


We still have a way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment