Friday, July 30, 2010

Are there any gays oppose to gay marriage?

I haven't heard any gays complain that they are not in support of gay marriage. Its finally good to have equal responsibilities before the law but hey if you have money its kinda a bummer if you have to split with your spouse.Are there any gays oppose to gay marriage?
Elton John believes in civil unions, but not gay marriage





He doesn't understand why people are fighting over the word 'marriage'...Civil unions give them the same rights and benefits





I agree with Elton John





Wiccans and Pagans don't use the word 'marriage', because that's a Christian concept...They use the word 'Handfasting'...Certainly not ALL gay people are Christians, so why are they fighting to use that word?...It's ridiculousAre there any gays oppose to gay marriage?
I'm not opposed to gay marriage. That said, I do not want to be married. As far as I'm concerned, marriage is a hetero thing. Let the straights have their failed institutions, I've got better things to do...


Auntie Kookoo
Why would they? Even if gay marriage is legalized, they won't be forced to get one.
there are a lot actually. look up the log cabin republicans. many chapters are opposed.
I know one, but he's an idiot.
I am straight and opposed to straight marriage. Why? For the tax benefits?
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment