Friday, July 30, 2010

Do feminists see anything wrong with a marriage of an old businessman and a very young housewife?

......then how about an older businesswoman and younger househusband?Do feminists see anything wrong with a marriage of an old businessman and a very young housewife?
Kinda hot to me in some ways, in both scenarios -- but I have issues haha =o)





If the people are consenting adults and there's no deception involved, what's the harm?





The older I get the more there's a cougar brewing inside my fantasies, the idea of being a successful older woman with a young sexy male waiting for me at home is sorta fiendishly nice.





In reality, it'd be stale for me after the novelty wore off, so I can't see myself doing it, but it's fun to think about on occasion =o)Do feminists see anything wrong with a marriage of an old businessman and a very young housewife?
Nope. Anyone can marry whomever they want as long as they are human, the opposite sex, and above the age of consent, and not a relative. I would avoid felons though.
I see nothing wrong with either, as long as both people agreed to the marriage and chose their roles freely. (And of course that by 'young' you still mean over the age of consent.)
No, as long as the lady is an adult and no one is coerced, both acting freely and of their own free will. Second question - the husband should be adult, etc.
Nothing wrong with that, as long as the ';very young housewife';is over 24, and the old businessman is under 50.


I think its a bit sick when there's a huge age gap,but once the women or man is over the age of consent, then its their business.

No comments:

Post a Comment