Friday, July 30, 2010

If a girl answered in French with a word sounding like 'petetra' to a marriage proposal, what did she answer?

I know, weird question, but understandably it's fairly important that I find out what word she said and I know nothing about the French language :)If a girl answered in French with a word sounding like 'petetra' to a marriage proposal, what did she answer?
peut etre...it means maybeIf a girl answered in French with a word sounding like 'petetra' to a marriage proposal, what did she answer?
On the other hand, given that you don't even know how to say ';maybe'; in *her* language, the likelihood that she even understood what *you* were saying is remote at best. I think you should stick to girls that you share at least 300 words with. You know, then you can talk and say ';I do'; and so forth.





If you mispronounced your proposal, you may have said one (or more) of the following:





- Would you like to push me?


- Would you like to put me down?


- All of you; marry me?





You may want to check by getting somebody to translate for you in real-time. Just a thought.
It probably means yes, only that you should wait a little while longer. I have this one friend who was in the same situation (weird, right?) and she answered ';peut etre,'; meaning ';ask me again later, tiger.';





Hope that helps, Mr. John Doe. ;)
one of the other answerers said this, but I figured that I would verify this....she most likely ';peut etre'; (pronounced pooh tet ruh) which means ';maybe'; in French
I speak French pretty well and I have no clue
wow did you get married by accident, oh and i don't know what she said
Yes is Qui pronounced ';we'; so it wasn't yes sorry dude.
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment