Friday, July 30, 2010

Good title for persuasive essay on gay marriage?

I'm writing a persuasive essay for English about how homosexuals should have the right to marry. I have enough information and everything, but I can't think of a good title. Can anyone help me? Thank you!Good title for persuasive essay on gay marriage?
It would help if you mentioned some of the arguments you gave in your paper in favor of same-sex marriages!





Here's some but they might not be relevant:





';Marriage: The Right of All';


';Marriage is Not a Special Right';


';Why Can't I Marry';


';Religion Stay Out!';


Good title for persuasive essay on gay marriage?
Marriage: A Union Between Two, Let No One Put Asunder
heres a couple... let me know how you make out...





Marriage - How can something so right be thought of as so wrong.





Is love really blind? or are some blinded by love..









'Why They Too Should Have To Pay Alimony'

No comments:

Post a Comment