Friday, July 30, 2010

If a couple has a 5 year marriage. and now couples all around them are pleading ?

If a couple has a marriage of 5 years and now couples all around them are pleading for them to [ same room swap ] what should they do ?If a couple has a 5 year marriage. and now couples all around them are pleading ?
WTF kind of people does this couple have as friends? That's what I want to know............If a couple has a 5 year marriage. and now couples all around them are pleading ?
I'd say hell no.





My husband and I married each other because we want to spend the rest of our lives with each other and no one else. That means sexually, we are going to remain ONLY with one another forever.





I could bare to see him be sexual with someone else. Also, I couldn't bear the thought of being sexual with someone else. I love my husband.
Are you talking about wife swapping. I really wouldn't go there. Marriage is such a beautiful thing. Why would you risk bringing other people into the equation. Someone always gets hurt. You already sound unsure, just by the fact that your on here asking about it.
you need to explain that better-----------------


and lots of couples are ';pleading'; for this? where do you meet your friends?get new ones
English Ginger!
Don't do it.. just because your friends are not happy doest mean they should cry on your marriage!
You should post your address so everyone can join the party! lol
Move!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment