Friday, July 30, 2010

Do you oppose or support same sex marriage?

I am writing a paper on the evolution of American attitude towards same sex marriage and want your feedback. Do you support Gay Marriage? Only civil unions? Or not at all?Do you oppose or support same sex marriage?
Let 'em marry. Why should straights be the only group to be miserable...Do you oppose or support same sex marriage?
There is no such thing as same sex marriage.




















I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU MAN AND WIFE IT IS ONLY A MARRIAGE WHEN IT IS BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN.























Just because you call it a marriage does not make it one, look at the Detroit Lions they are called a football team but that does not make them one. ROFLMAO.





ps I'M FROM MI
Support it, fair is fair. Many non-religious couples marry too.





It doesn't have to be in a church if that is the problem but it's the legal aspects of it.
I used to support it. But we were promised that incest and bestiality would follow and that hasn't happened. I was a fool for believing those politicians.
The first answer is funny!





I have a t-shirt that reads ';I support gay marriage. If both chicks are hot!';





But to answer your question, I oppose it.
Live and let live. As long as they're not forcing me to marry someone of the same sex, it's fine with me.
Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment