Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you know when you are ready to have a baby? I'm in a loving marriage but am scared of the life change.

I don't think any one is really ever ready to become someone's mom or dad. I think we get as close as we can and just go for it. There will always be fear about bring a new life into this world, but you just have to know that with the responsibility it is worth it. You just have trust in yourself that you will be a good mom or dad and learn from your mistakes as a parent.





goodluck I hope this helped in some way.How do you know when you are ready to have a baby? I'm in a loving marriage but am scared of the life change.
When i found out i was pregnant i was scared, I didnt know what to do.... but when we brought her home all my fears went away. Its hard and it is an adjustment because instead of only worrying about yourself, now you have this tiny human being that is totally dependent on you for everything... but all the stress and sleepless nights are worth it, because when she smiles at me and says '; i love you';, well .... nothing else matters. You will be fine, whether you wait 4 years or have one this year , you will be just fine.How do you know when you are ready to have a baby? I'm in a loving marriage but am scared of the life change.
ur never really ready for s child but until it happens and it may be life changing but the experience of it is great


i am a mother and i wouldnt change it for anything
You just do it. No one is actually 100% ready. If you are actually scared instead of just being a little aprehensive, then wait a little while. I'm almost 30, due in April with #2, I have a 3 year old daughter, my husband and I have been married for 5 1/2 years (together for 11) and some days I wonder am I ready for #2. It's normal!
If you don't know if you are ready, then you are not ready.
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure when you know you're ready. I mean, you love your marriage relationship, and you are happy with the way things are going now, right? Well, then why would you want to change anything? It's not that simple. You are smart enough to realize that having a baby will not be just some extra thing. It will be a major life change. And I mean MAJOR. Once you have a child, your life as you now know it, will be over. You will be able to have a life after you have a child, but it will not be the same.





I have been married for a little over a month and we are both ready to have a baby together. We are going to wait a little longer before we start trying, but we are definitely ready. But then again, I already had a child who was 2 1/2 years old when my husband and I started dating. So, I had a head start and I know what lies ahead.





All I can say is for you to go and talk to your spouse, and I mean seriously talk. Make a list of pros and cons if you have to. If you both want a child and you both know as much as you can about what it all entails, then all you have to do is decide to do it.
I'd say if you're scared then you aren't ready.





But having said that you're never truly ready for your first. I'd say when you have a surplus income of $500 - $1000/month then you're truly financially ready and when you're not scared, but excited then you're emotionally ready. That's not to say you shouldn't have a baby before that, but you will have to buy diapers, etc. and pay for daycare..You should also be married for a couple of years first.
Awwww, I was in the same boat as you before my husband and I decided to have a baby. Your life does drastically change and I don't think I know of anyone who is really ready for a baby. The thought of change can be scary. I will tell you that I would never go back....the change is great and when you finally do have a baby....you will love them more than anything. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment