Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many of you got preg before your marriage?

I am planning to get married next year. I am 8 weeks preg now. Is that ok to get married with a kid or I decide upon a clean out (abortion)?





I am marrying the same guy in my life for 5 years and he is the man for the preg too. No wild imaginations pl. Thanks in advance for the suggestions.How many of you got preg before your marriage?
You don't sound like a good candidate for abortion.





You two did screw up by getting pregnant so I think some steps need to be taken to address the situation. I suggest scaling back the wedding plans and move the date up. It would be a nice gesture to your unborn child.How many of you got preg before your marriage?
its whatever you decide to do but if thats your only reason for wanting to get an abortion i would think real hard.there are many people that arent married but have children i am one of those people.i had my first and wasnt married and that never changed the way i felt about my child or the man
Go ahead and get married, and never try to abort. I was three months pregnant before I married and I have married for 22years now with the same person.





Who knows that might be your only child?
i didnt, but really its no big deal, maybe if its a boy he can even be your ring bearer.
abortions are for emergencies, not for poor timing.
Congratulatoins on the pregnancy it's not that bad to have a baby these days, i agree with the others, i was 16 when i got pregnant with my first child its a blessing not a mistake, maybe an oops but not a mistake, sometimes things happen for a reason and maybe something GREAT will come of this. and since you and he are getting married anyways what better way to have it all. Please don't have an abortion you may regret it in the long run. sometimes things dont turn out the way its suppose but it will be OK.. Good luck and don't worry about what other people think or say. follow your heart and soul...
I had a daughter before i was married....and im glad i didnt marry him.... I am now married to a wonderful man who takes my daughter in as his own....I wouldnt abort.....





There is a reason for everything I guess..
wow, you are going to rattle some cages this morning. I did not get prego, but it's whatever you can handle:) Good luck!
my son was 6 months old when i got married. I was 16 at the time! I am still married to his father ten yrs later! we have 2 children now! do whatever u think is rite...but u shouldnt have a abortion just because u arent married! abortions are very risky no matter what the circumstances are...plz make a very informed decision before u decide on anything stupid!~!
I was and we are still married after 35 years
Its not about you anymore. It is about the child about to enter the world. No, I was married 8 years befor having my son. I was never in the situation to decide what you are in right now. I just had a friend that was prego before married. No biggie. If you are planning to be together just start your life baby and all. No piece of paper will change that.
I married my hubby when I knew I was pregnant. Yes he's the father of the child. Whether you should marry yours depend on whether is he the one you always know you will marry. And whether he thinks likewise. If so, getting married with him is either now or later. Since the child comes along and you've been together with him for 5 years already, there's no harm in tying the knots now. You have to discuss and decide.





Whatever decisions you have come to, I personally advise that abortion should not be something you should consider. Its an innocent %26amp; precious life, its you who create it and it will be cruel to destroy it. Furthermore, there might be some complications faced after an abortion, certain risks are there.





Even if you couldn't marry for certain reasons, in this world being a single-mum is very normal. Though marriage will be a better alternative, but in case of the worst situation, I still think abortion is a NO NO!





Really hope I can save the baby's life!
Just checked the calender it still reads 2008, not 1958! People are having children with out being married. I had both of my children (18,14) before I got married, bought the house and then got married, and still we are together.


As long as you and your boyfriend love each other and is committed and will be there for this baby go for it!! enjoy parent hood please do not abort! As one poster said scale back the wedding, enjoy the pregnancy and enjoy each other
Um........you've been with him for 5 years, you are going to be married in a year, and an abortion is an option only because you aren't married? You sound too nonchalant about all of this....
Enjoy the motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment