Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What encouraging words can I give to my friend who is having problems with her marriage?

My first thought was totally trashing the guy ( her husband) who is causing chaos, but...that's totally not necessary. I want her to feel encouraged. What nice things can I say without sounding harsh (e.g. ';In time you will get over it...';What encouraging words can I give to my friend who is having problems with her marriage?
just listen..... that is all that is needed.What encouraging words can I give to my friend who is having problems with her marriage?
Give him some time. Things can't stay like this 100% of the time. All you can do is pray and hope for the best.
Just say this: ';Divorce is beautiful';
';I know you are not stupid in love and will always do what is best for your future.';

No comments:

Post a Comment