Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is your marriage healthy? Do you ever doubt that you'll stay together until one of you dies?

My marriage is not healthy. My wife is almost 500 lbs now. I really don't care for her much. It's mostly the smell I think at this point. The drooling when she eats is bad as well. I had hopes that we'd actually make it to the end of the decade. But since her trust fund is going to be fully available in 09', I'll probably file for divorce then.Is your marriage healthy? Do you ever doubt that you'll stay together until one of you dies?
Flame baiting is not nice!


Somebody might take this seriously.Is your marriage healthy? Do you ever doubt that you'll stay together until one of you dies?
My marriage sucks too. Yes, wife is pretty and sexy. But what I can't stand is her character. She's a sadistic *****. Selfish, arrogant,loud ******, with a nasty temper and treats my 5 yr old daughter like ****. To be honest, I married her just because I don't want to be alone. But, right know, I'm just in it because I love my daughter too much,don;t want her to grow up without a mother. Sigh, if only we have no daughter, I would have annulled her in no time. (no divorce in our country). I just hate her. I'm that close of beating the **** out of her., but hey, I'm just not a wife beater..but sometimes she really gets on my nerves, specially when she would let my daughter sleep like almost 1 a.m. just because she's not that good and fast enough in her math.
That's it!





No matter how many times I ask you to treat me right you go and do something like this.





I've had enough. You are on notice. You and Raoul are going to change places. Frank you get to clean the pool now.





I've gotten so much more attention from Raoul this summer than you.


He helped me get out of the hot tub when I got stuck in the drain. Yes thats where that mark came from.





I find he has been so much more attentive and loving. He enjoys the big tip as well it feeds his family for a month.


You on the other hand are going to be out of money in two days.





My daddy does not want to cut you off yet but he will soon. He said that you are really a nice guy and I should give you some slack.





I'm startting to get suspicious. My daddy's life got so much better than it was before he met mom. I'm beginning to think you and daddy are becoming such good friends because you both married well.





It is about to end., FRANK, are you listening to me FRANK, FRANK,


where are you going? Bring Twinkies home.
Frankie I told you...........I have plenty of money to help you out. Oh I am all a twitter to hear you are divorcing her, that moo moo! I recently played in role where I was the Mommy. I got thousands for that little ';B'; movie! You don't need to play with moo moo anymore! I don't drool either. And I will be making it to the end of the decade! Call me hun!
What you need to do is get an 8,000 lb forklift, put a pallet on the forks, add an easy chair and a big bucket of KFC and take moo moo out on the town! If she is riding on the palllet, you won't smell her over the diesel fumes unless you are downwind.
yeah, at this point it would be best to just wait it out. she might have a heart attack before then though. Keep feeding her the burger,fries, and cake.
Hilarious!!!
But Honey all you had to do was ask.
She'll be dead soon enough, just wait it out.





Get some lysol for the stench.






Well, at this point, she won't live long so I would not worry about it.
A mismatch thing.


Get over it fast.



I think I just lost my apetite. and nice nick name.
ITS LOVE NOTE FRIDAY!!! Get on it baby!
WOW! If the woman is 500 lbs. then you won't have to file for a divorce. She is now at deaths door.

No comments:

Post a Comment