Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are the benefits of living together before marriage?

I'm in 4 month relationship with my boyfriend and he's had experience living with his ex-girlfriend before. He believes in living together before marriage. I don't really believe in that because I know that most people who live in don't end up getting married. I need your feedback on this pls.What are the benefits of living together before marriage?
Because then you get a chance to see if he is really an *sshole or not.What are the benefits of living together before marriage?
Benefits for him:





Free sex


Free housekeeper


Free companion
well i think that you guys get to know each other better before getting marry. but just follow your heart and do what you want. i hope this help.
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment