Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will i get permission from my parents for marriage?

DOB-27jan1981 Birth time-11.7am.Place-Rasayani Ramesh


DOB-11nov 1987 birth time-9.20pm Place-Kalyan can you pls tell me i want to convince my parents for my marriage so will they ready for that?Will i get permission from my parents for marriage?
sure you will get permission from your parents but do not go on that way for which your parents opposeWill i get permission from my parents for marriage?
If you were born in 1981 you are 28? If you were born in 87 you are 22?


By the laws of the United States you are an adult. You don't need any ones permission to marry.
??Don麓t you think that it is a little stupid to think that anybody can read out of your birth dates if your family would agree to a marriage or not??


I mean, all these people doing horoscopes are just stealing our money, they never give any solutions, either they tell you a lot of nonsense which is always double meaning and applies to everybody, or they tell you what you want to hear or they tell you a horror story and make you pay for doing some extra work to make the damage disappear...


If I were you, I would use my intelligence and my common sense to reach my goals in life.


You are full of age in the first place and in the second place you should be adult enough to present your parents your partner and tell them that you are willing to marry this person, with their blessing or without it.


This is like an adult person would handle the whole story, but the way you are acting I reckon that you are not that mature yet. So grow up and become an adult and act and live like an adult, which means that you take your own decisions regarding your life and future.


Good luck.
Are you trying to get yr kundali / raashi done here? Well, you are the person who knows yr parents too well, unless we know what the situation you are into, how can we guide you with yr birthdates?


If he belongs to a different caste etc, you know how indian traditions/parents are. Try to wait and make them understand and accept yr marriage, rather then eloping and getting married
Wrong spot for this. Try here:


http://www.psychicfriendsnetwork.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment