Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How to maintain a relationship,between a man and a woman to end up in a successful marriage?

.How to maintain a relationship,between a man and a woman to end up in a successful marriage?
I might be wrong, but I think if you really ';click';, then there's little or no maintenance. All there is to it is finding the right person.How to maintain a relationship,between a man and a woman to end up in a successful marriage?
First of all be friends, you will find couples who are friends stay together longer. Because you want to learn to like each other, not just be passionately in love.
communication and time spent together is the biggest thing
Every relationship in the world has to have 2 people who are willing to work at being a team. My only advise are these three words 1. communication 2. respect 3. love


without those 3 aspects your relationship will end up in the pooper.
My hubby and I are going through the seven-year-itch right now. Trust me, there are some hard times in the first decade. Here are the rules we have agreed to follow:





1. We are best friends. Sometimes, friends can come between you. It's good to think of him first, after the kids, but before anyone else.


2. We are each other's counselors. If one of us has a problem, it's a joint problem. If I have trouble with my family or my job, I always know he is my sounding board, and visa-versa.


3. We make time for each other. Whether it's 15 minutes or 2 hours a day, it all counts. I stay at home, and I make it a rule not to have anyone over for at least an hour after he gets home from work.


4. We always go to bed together. One of us may get up, but we always have 20 minutes or so to talk, and if love is in the air, we have time to start to express it!





Hope these hints help! Good Luck to you!
Take care for each other... everyday, no matter what... and continue doing after the marriage...
honesty, respect for each other, be ready to compromise


as far as ';if you click then there'll be little or no maintance'; don't believe that. a long happy marriage takes A LOT work from both people
I've been married for 9 years, and I have a 12 month old. What works for me and my husband is honesty and communication. We are best friends and so we can tell each other everything. There's nothing we don't tell each other. Also, we used to fight a lot more the first few years of marriage... the key is always to resolve things. When you're in the heat of the moment, try to separate (different rooms...so long as you're not in each other's faces). When both of you are calm, then you resolve the problem.





My husband and I also went to marriage counseling the first year. We each had baggage, and when we brought it to the marriage, so getting counseling helped us out deal with that.
COMMUNICATION !!!! That is so important. Be best friends and lovers. Dont always try to win a fight. Say sorry when you need to, you dont need to be stubborn with your mate. Let him know whats on your mind when its good or bad. They are not mind readers and sometimes i think we expect them to be. Men think different then women, so except that. Make sure that when sex is going that you both satisfy each other, keep an opened mind and try lots of exciting thing together. Keep going on dates, especially after you have kids. I could go on and on but figure some things out for yourself because that can be fun
be open...always have a good communication.....
Always be honest with each other, learn to stop sweating the small stuff and stop turning little things that either of you may not like about each other into a Mountain.


Communication is very important also never argue,instead have a sit down talk about what's going on. Don't bring jealousy, greed, control factors, I'm always right and your always wrong mentally, stop judging people by who you were last with and if there ever comes a time when Mental, Physical or Psychological abuse occurs it is time to get out and consider your self lucky to have lived through it ( I Am )cause most Men and Women don't. You can't change a person into who you want them to be and Vi's-verse, a person will only change when they want to.


Through my years of Therapy I have learned to say (You didn't make me mad at you) I got mad at you for something you did. You are the Only One that can get Happy, Sad, Angry, at what other people have done. You control that part of you, No One Else can. I hope in some ways that this will help a lot of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment