Saturday, August 21, 2010

My mother had a hard time accepting my marriage at first then yesterday she said I realize I should get along?

with my son-in-law -is she for real or just sayinfg that?My mother had a hard time accepting my marriage at first then yesterday she said I realize I should get along?
Okay, wait, I thought YOU were the mother? I'm confused.My mother had a hard time accepting my marriage at first then yesterday she said I realize I should get along?
It was just a reaction due to possessiveness and infatuation about you. But these things will happen normally. First they try to resist and they compromise.This is your life and so never mind such silly behaviour of elderly people.


Forget and forgive as they are not going to lost for ever.
No she's lying!!





I just looked into my crystal ball and saw her in the bathroom, on the potty, giggling manically to herself saying ';Oh I've got her fooled now! Heeheeheehee!!';





Frankly, it was gross.





You'll know if she's for real by her ACTIONS.





You never know something is for real by mere WORDS.





Good Luck!
Excuse me, but I do not know your mother so how can I give you a honest, best, sound and or wise answer to your question?
i think she said and she means it she see how happy you are

No comments:

Post a Comment